Full Custom Drumsticks - 12 Pairs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
YOU DON'T NEED TO PRESS THE BUY BUTTON ON THIS PAGE.
Have a read of the information provided, then fill in the order form below:
The pricing is set as $150 for a pack of 12 pairs.
Our full custom service is the premium service we offer here at London Drumstick Co.
You get to design your stick to the highest degree of detail including the following variants:
- Hickory - The world standard, the perfect balance between strength, flexibility and shock absorbance.
- Maple - For a lightweight stick with a softer sound and unique feel
7A, 5A, 5AX, 55A, 55AX, 5B, 5BX, 2B, 2BX, ROCK
- Front Loaded - Short taper for a front heavy feel with maximum leverage and power in the stroke, great for a solid backbeat.
- EQ - Medium Taper for a regular, balanced feel.
- Fastback - Long taper for a back-heavy stick that generates extra speed and rebound with each stroke, great for fast playing styles.
- Regular - for a regular weighted stick, not too light, not too heavy.
- Extra Heavy - for an extra heavy feel we can select the heaviest dowels from our stock
This offering is the highest level of customisation we can offer and provides drummers with the ability to create the stick of their dreams.
All custom orders are saved in our database for easy repeat-ordering. Following placing your order we will email instructions on how to place repeat orders.
Following completion of the order form we will send you an email to discuss artwork.
We accept artwork in the following formats:
Artwork for full custom orders can be printed in full colour.
Our team will make contact and assist in every part of the sale from beginning to delivery. Firstly we will ensure that you have received an artwork mock-up. Once you have confirmed you are happy with the mock-up design we will proceed to manufacture your sticks.
Our lead time on full custom drumsticks is between 3-4 weeks.
If you have any questions please email - email@example.com